Aptamil® Gold+ Reflux
Formulated for regurgitation or mild reflux
- Aptamil® Gold+ Reflux premium infant formula.
- Thickened premium infant formula, maintains thickness in the stomach
- Nutritionally complete from birth to 6 months, or as part of a mixed diet from 6-12 months
Babies often spit up small amounts of milk after feeding (commonly known as reflux or regurgitation). However, some babies may suffer from more frequent regurgitation. This formula is thickened with carob bean gum, helping the formula to stay in the stomach, which may help reduce the severity and frequency of regurgitation episodes. This is a key element for the dietary management of regurgitation or mild reflux.
Aptamil® Gold+ Reflux Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. Not to be used for infants with a diagnosed cows' milk protein allergy.
If you have any questions about Aptamil Gold+ Reflux, please contact our team of professionals on 1800 438 500 or email us.
- Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake for 20 seconds. Leave to stand for up to 7 minutes to allow it to thicken.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Will I notice any difference with the updated formulation?
You and your baby may notice a difference in the appearance, taste or thickness compared to your usual product. Rest assured Aptamil® Gold+ Reflux still has the same trusted nutritional support.
Other updates include:
- Product name: from AR to Reflux
- A change in scoop: from gold to light blue.
Is there a change in the preparation instructions?
Yes, the updated formula comes with new preparation instructions. The recommended number of scoops and appropriate serving size for some age groups have been changed. It is important to read & follow the instructions and information written on the pack carefully.
Please note that after mixing, it is recommended to leave the formula to stand for up to 7 minutes to allow it to thicken.
What type of teat should I use?
This formula will continue to thicken after preparation and will remain thick in the stomach. A fast flow or variable flow teat is recommended for this formula.
Please contact our Careline for support
1800 438 500