Loprofin Sliced Loaf
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
Loprofin Sliced Loaf is a loaf of low protein bread slices, part baked to offer quick and convenient preparation.
- Part baked, requiring less than 5 minutes to prepare.
- Suitable for freezing for up to one month.
- 400g loaf.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
Direction of Use
- The recommended intake is dependent on the age, body weight, and medical condition of the patient.
- The part baked bread range needs to be refreshed before consumption. This can be done using a conventional oven. Preheat oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6. Remove the bread/rolls from its packaging and bake for 3–4 minutes.
- The Loprofin bread can also be toasted.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, refresh and consume within 2–3 days.
- Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.